7th CPC Defence Pay Arrears Calculator
7th Pay Commission Pay Calculator for Defence Personnel
We update the calculator as per the Gazette Notification issued by the MoD on 5.9.2016. General recommendations on pay recommended by the Commission have been accepted with the following exceptions in Defence Pay Matrix, namely:
i. The index of Rationalisation of Level 13A (Brigadier) in Defence Pay Matrix may be revised upward from 2.57 to 2.67.
ii. Additional 3 stages in Levels 12A (Lt. Col), 3 stages in Level 13 (Colonel) and 2 stages in Level 13A (Brigadier) may be added appropriately in the Defence Pay Matrix.
Recommendations on Allowances (except Dearness Allowance) would be referred to a Committee comprising Finance Secretary & Secretary (Expenditure) as Chairman and Secretaries of Home Affairs, Defence, Health & Family Welfare, Personnel and Training, Posts and Chairman, Railway Board as Members. The Committee would submit its report within a period of 4 months. Till a final decision on Allowances is taken based on the recommendations of this Committee, all Allowances would continue to be paid at existing rates in existing pay structure, as if the pay had not been revised w.e.f. 1.1.2016 i.e. , status quo would be maintained.
Arrears of Pay would be paid during the current financial year.
Enter your baisc pay as per 6th CPC as on 31.12.2015 and Select your Pay Band and Grade Pay.
Select your Military Service Pay
Select eligibility of your X-Pay as per 7th CPC (Rs.6200:For all X trades which involve obtaining a qualification which is equivalent of a diploma recognised by AICTE. Rs.3600:For those currently in X pay, but not having a technical qualification recognised by AICTE.
- Incentives for Active Sports Players (DAD Employees) – PCDA Circular
- House Building Advance to Defence Service Personnel (Army, Navy and Air Force) – MOD Order
- Dress Allowance for Defence Personnel Joining Service After 1st July of a Year – MOD Order
- Revised Rates of 42% DA Order for Defence Employees from 1st Jan 2023
- Next Revision of Pension of Defence Forces Personnel/ Family Pension under OROP from 01.07.2019
- Union Cabinet Approves Revision of OROP Pension for Armed Forces Pensioners wef 01-07-2019
- Ad-hoc Bonus Order 2022 for Defence Employees Army, Navy and Air Force
- Dress Allowance for Defence Personnel Joining Service After 1st July – MHA Order
- Revised Rates of 34% DA Order for Defence Employees from 1.1.2022
- Defence Bonus 2021 – 18 Days PLB Bonus to Industrial Civilian Employee of the EME for 2020-21
- Defence Bonus 2021 – 40 Days PLB Bonus to Defence Civilians Employees for 2020-21
- Revised Rates of DA Order for Defence Employees from 01.07.2021
- Reimbursement of Transit Accommodation, Guest Room Accommodation Charges to Defence Services Personnel During the Temporary Stay
- 7th CPC Date of next increment under Rule 10 of CCS (RP) Rules 2016 – MoD Order Dated 2 Nov 2020
- PLB Bonus for Defence Civilian Employees 2020
- Grant of Enhanced Rate of Family Pension for Armed Forces Personnel
- Requirement of Minimum Qualifying Service Scrapped for Enhanced Family Pension for Defence Personnel w.e.f. 01-10-2019
- Fixation of Pay on Grant of MACP Scheme after 7th CPC for Defence Employees
- Policy for Availing Canteen Facilities Armed Forces Personnel – CSD Canteen Smart Card
- Welfare Schemes for Ex-Servicemen and their Dependents