RTE Madhya Pradesh School Admission 2023-24
RTE Madhya Pradesh Admission 2023-2024 Online Registration Link, Login, Required Documents, Application Status, School List and Last Date
The Right of Children to Free and Compulsory Education (RTE) Act, 2009 is an Act of the Parliament of India enacted on 4 August 2009. The Act seeks to provide free and compulsory education to all children aged 6 to 14 years in India. The Act applies to all government and government-aided schools, as well as private schools that receive any kind of aid from the government.
The RTE Act is implemented in Madhya Pradesh by the Department of Education. The Department has set up a website, https://rteportal.mp.gov.in/, where parents can find information about the RTE Act and how to apply for admission to RTE schools.
The RTE Act provides for 25% of seats in all government and government-aided schools to be reserved for children from economically weaker sections (EWS) and socially disadvantaged groups (SGBs). The Department has published a list of schools that are eligible to admit RTE students.
RTE Madhya Pradesh Admission 2023-24 Apply Online Link
You can use the link to apply for RTE Madhya Pradesh admission process 2023 – https://rteportal.mp.gov.in/
To apply for admission to Madhya Pradesh RTE school, parents must submit an application form in online. The application form must be uploaded along with the following documents:
- Aadhaar card of the child
- Income certificate of the parents
- Proof of residence
- Birth certificate of the child
The Department will conduct a lottery to select students for admission to RTE schools. The results of the lottery will be published on the Department website.
Features of Madhya Pradesh Right to Education (RTE)
- Free and compulsory education to all children of India in the 6 to 14 age group.
- No child shall be held back, expelled or required to pass a board examination until the completion of elementary education.
- If a child above 6 years of age has not been admitted in any school or could not complete his or her elementary education, then he or she shall be admitted in a class appropriate to his or her age. However, if a case may be where a child is directly admitted in the class appropriate to his or her age, then, in order to be at par with others, he or she shall have a right to receive special training within such time limits as may be prescribed. Provided further that a child so admitted to elementary education shall be entitled to free education till the completion of elementary education even after 14 years.
- Proof of age for admission: For the purpose of admission to elementary education, the age of a child shall be determined on the basis of the birth certificate issued in accordance with the Provisions of Birth.
- Deaths and Marriages Registration Act 1856, or on the basis of such other document as may be prescribed. No child shall be denied admission in a school for lack of age proof.
- A child who completes elementary education shall be awarded a certificate.
- Call need to be taken for a fixed student–teacher ratio.
- 25% percent reservation for economically disadvantaged communities in admission to Class I in all private schools is to be done.
- Improvement in the quality of education is important.
- School teachers will need adequate professional degree within five years or else will lose job.
- School infrastructure (where there is a problem) need to be improved in every 3 years, else recognition will be cancelled.
- Financial burden will be shared between the state and the central government.
Required Documents Madhya Pradesh RTE Admission
RTE Madhya Pradesh 2023-2024 Documents
Documents required for RTE (Right to Education) admission may vary depending on the state and the particular school. However, here are some documents commonly required for RTE Admission 2023:
|Parent’s Caste Certificate
|Child in Need of Care and Protection
|Children belonging to Child care Institution
|Child Labour / Children of migrating Labourers
|Mentally Challenged Child Cerebral Palsy
|ART therapy treatment seeking Children
|Children Of Martyred Soldiers
|Single Girl Child category
|Children studying in Anganwadi under State Government authority
|Child Aadhar card
|Parent’s Aadhar Card
These are some commonly required documents for RTE Admission 2023. However, it is advisable to check with the specific school or RTE authorities in your state for the complete list of required documents.
RTE Madhya Pradesh 2023-2024 Age Limit
Free and compulsory education to all children of India in the 6 to 14 age group.
RTE (Right to Education) Madhya Pradesh Admission 2023-24 is where children from economically and socially disadvantaged backgrounds can apply for admission in private schools in the state of Madhya Pradesh. Admission is conducted through an online application process, and the government provides financial assistance to cover school fees and other expenses.
The application process for RTE Madhya Pradesh Admission 2023-24 is expected to start in the first quarter of 2023. Interested parents or guardians may visit the official website of RTE Madhya Pradesh (https://rteportal.mp.gov.in/). Application process and other relevant details. To be eligible for RTE Madhya Pradesh Admission 2023-24, the child should be from an economically and socially disadvantaged background and should be between 6 to 14 years of age. The family income must not exceed a certain limit and the child must have all the necessary documents to support the application.
Madhya Pradesh RTE Admission Advertisement 2023 Important Link
Madhya Pradesh RTE in the academic year 2023-24. Online form for admission under Can be filled from (Documents Required to fill the form, Documents to upload when filling out the form, Important Instructions for Parents, School List, Application Status, Print Application and Admit Card) – Click Here
- RTE Madhya Pradesh 2023-2024 Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) – Click Here
- RTE Madhya Pradesh 2023-2024 Instructions for free admission session – Click Here
- RTE Madhya Pradesh 2023-2024 Application Format – Click Here
How to Check RTE Madhya Pradesh Admission 2023-2024 School List
Follow the simple steps below to check the list of schools where you can get admission through Madhya Pradesh State Admissions Authority:
- First, visit the official website link – https://rteportal.mp.gov.in/
- By clicking on the link you will reach the official webpage of RTE Madhya Pradesh.
- Then enter information like district, ward, name etc.
- Click Search Now
- A list will appear on your screen
Madhya Pradesh RTE Online Application Form Filling Instructions
- To avoid cancellation of your form, before filling the form carefully read the required documents for filling the form mentioned on the homepage and the details of the documents to be uploaded while filling the form. And definitely upload all the original documents as requested. If faded, Xerox copy and illegible documents are uploaded, the form will be rejected.
- If any one of Aadhaar Card / Passport / Electricity Bill / Water Bill / Election Card / Ration Card of child’s father is proof of residence, then registered rent agreement is not required. In case none of the above grounds are present, the registered tenancy agreement – registered tenancy agreement as per Madhya Pradesh Stamp Act 1958 and deposited in the concerned police station will be considered valid. (Notarized rental agreement will not be valid)
- Take special care that the schools you wish to choose for admission are arranged in the order of your choice while filling the form.
- Submit the form only after checking the complete details carefully again before submitting the form. No corrections can be made after submission of the form.
- If you need guidance regarding filling the form, contact the helpline number of your district mentioned on the homepage.