MACP Benefits In Case Of Upgradation Of Pay Scale Of Inspector or Assistant Superintendents Posts Under 7th CPC as on 01.01.2016
Clarification on fixation of Pay of Inspector/Assistant Superintendents Posts in revised pay structure of 7th CPC as on 01.01.2016 who were granted 3rd financial upgradation in GP Rs.4800/- prior to 01.01.2016
Government of India
Ministry of Communications
Department of Posts
Dak Bhawan, Sansad Marg,
New Delhi – 110001
All Chief Postmasters General,
CGM, BD /Parcel /PLI Directorate,
Director, RAKNPA / All PTCs,
Addl. DG, APS, APS Bhawan New Delhi.
Sub:- Clarification on fixation of Pay of Inspector Posts/Assistant Superintendents Posts in revised pay structure of 7th CPC as on 01.01.2016 who were granted 3rd financial upgradation in GP Rs.4800/- prior to 01.01.2016 – reg.
This is regarding entitlements of MACP benefits in respect of Inspector Posts/Assistant Superintendents Posts cadre consequent upon upgradation of pay scale of the post of Inspector Posts and its promotional post after implementation of 7th CPC recommendations.
2. Various representations were received from Associations as well as Inspector Posts/Assistant Superintendents Posts cadre officials and clarifications have been sought for by the Circles. The matter was earlier examined in consultation with Department of Personnel & Training and it was clarified vide this Directorate letter No. 7-8/2016-PCC dated 30.05.2017 to maintain the status quo in the matter till a decision is taken by DoP&T.
3. Further, the matter has again been taken up with the Department of Personnel & Training twice for seeking their advice. The DoP&T has advised vide their ID Note No. 1360879/19/CR dated 10.06.2019 as under:-
“We have incorporated the modalities for entitlements for MACP in case of upgradation of pay scale of certain posts by the 7th CPC, in the consolidated instructions on MACP, which is going to be issued shortly.”
4. This may be brought to the notice of all concerned for their information.
Assistant Director General (GDS/PCC)
Source: Department of Posts
- National Holiday Allowance (NHA) to Non-gazetted Employees who are getting higher pay level under MACPS August 3, 2023Read more…
- Fixation of Pay on Regular Promotion and NFSG under MACP – Dopt Order November 12, 2021Read more…
- Latest and New Clarification on MACP Scheme Central Government Civil Employees March 28, 2021Read more…
- MACP Rule in Indian Railway | MACP to Station Master March 24, 2021Read more…
- Clarification on MACP Scheme Promotion Earned from Inspector Posts (IP) cadre to Asstt. Superintendent of Posts (ASP) cadre February 11, 2021Read more…
- MACP Scheme to Civilian Central Government Employees from 1.1.2006 as against 1.9.2008 October 5, 2020Read more…
- Extension of MACP Scheme to the Teaching Staff on Indian Railways – NFIR September 28, 2020Read more…
- Clarification on Reckoning of Re-promotion of an Employee fixed under FR 22(1)(a)(2) for the purpose of Financial Upgradation under MACPS September 28, 2020Read more…
- Fixation of Pay on Grant of MACP Scheme after 7th CPC for Defence Employees September 25, 2020Read more…
- Granting benefits under MACP in the standard hierarchy of grade pay / pay levels September 14, 2020Read more…