Proposed change in the pension policy of the Central Government Employees’ Assessment after completing 33 years of service or whatever is over 60 years of age
Retirement age 60 or Retirement Service 33 – New Rule from 1.4.2020 – NFIR
NFIR writes a letter to the Cabinet Secretary regarding the new retirement rules is being circulated vigorously.
Proposed change in the policy of retirement on superannuation of Central Government employees on completion of 33 years service or 60 years of age whichever is earlier-reg.
National Federation of Indian Railwaymen
3, CHELMSFORD ROAD, NEW DELHI – 110 055
Affiliated to : Indian National Trade Union Congress (INTUC)
International Transport Workers’ Federation (ITF)
No. : 11/35/2019
The Cabinet Secretary,
New Delhi- 110004
Sub: proposed change in the policy of retirement on superannuation of Central Government employees on completion of 33 years service or 60 years of age whichever is earlier-reg.
Through several sources, the information is being circulated that the Govemment has been considering revision of the extant policy on retirement and bringing new rules with stipulation that those Central Government employees who have put in 33 years service or attained the age of 60 years, whichever is earlier, shall retire on superannuation.
According to the sources it is learnt that the DoP&T has sent proposal to MoF for consideration for the purpose of bringing new rule from 01/04/2020.
Since the proposal of the DoP&T is likely to affect existing Central Government employees, therefore, consultations are required to be ensured with the JCW/Staff Side as the sevice condition of the existing staff may get affected.
NFIR, therefore, requests the Cabinet Secretary to kindly see that consultations are made with the JCM/Staff Side on the said proposal early. According to the JCM Rules, consultations are must on all such vital matters, therefore arbitrary decision should not be taken in the interest to maintain healthy industrial relations.
NFIR hopes that the Cabinet Secretary would kindly consider the above points and issue directions to the authorities concerned to hold meeting with the JCM/Staff Side early.
(Dr. M. Raghavaiah)
General secretary/NFIR &
Leader, JCM/Staff Side
- Grant of Notional Increment to the Central Government Employees Retiring from Service on 30th June / 31st December February 13, 2024Read more…
- Digital Life Certificate through Face Authentication for Super Senior Pensioners 80 years and above from 1st October 2023 September 26, 2023Read more…
- Key Highlights of 13 Points from the NCJCM Standing Committee Meeting on September 20, 2023 September 22, 2023Read more…
- Pensioners Submission of Life Certificate by using Smartphone West Bengal Online September 6, 2023Read more…
- Changes to National Pension Scheme (NPS) for Central Govt Employees August 19, 2023Read more…
- Nation-wide Campaign for Submission of Digital Life Certificate in November 1 to November 30, 2023 August 10, 2023Read more…
- Pension Adalat on 20.9.2023 for all Central Civil and Family Pensioners August 7, 2023Read more…
- 5th CPC Dearness Relief 412% to CPF beneficiaries in receipt of ex-gratia payment w.e.f. 01.01.2023 July 14, 2023Read more…
- Employees who Retire on June 30 should be given a Notional /increase in Pension Benefits from July 1 – Railway Board June 27, 2023Read more…
- Timely Payment of Retirement Benefits to the Retiring Employees – CGA Orders 2023 June 22, 2023Read more…