Reservation in Appointment on Compassionate Ground for Group C posts
Ministry of Personnel, Public Grievances & Pensions
Reservation in Appointment on Compassionate Ground
Posted On: 12 MAR 2020 2:22PM by PIB Delhi
As per extant instructions, upto a maximum of 5% of direct recruitment vacancies arising in a year in Group ‘C’ posts can be filled up by compassionate appointment. There is no fixed quota of posts to be filled up annually on compassionate grounds, as compassionate appointments are to be made by the administrative Ministries/Departments as per the general policy guidelines laid by the Department of Personnel and Training subject to availability of vacancies, number of applicants seeking compassionate appointment etc.
A person selected for appointment on compassionate grounds is to be adjusted in the reservation roster against the appropriate category, viz. a candidate belonging to SC/ST/OBC/General category would occupy the position allocated to the respective category, in the roster.
This information was provided by the Union Minister of State (Independent Charge) Development of North-Eastern Region (DoNER), MoS PMO, Personnel, Public Grievances & Pensions, Atomic Energy and Space, Dr Jitendra Singh in written reply to a question in Rajya Sabha today.
Read More News:
- Master Circular on Compassionate Appointment – Dopt Order 2022
- Compassionate Appointment Relative Merit Point and Revised Procedure for Selection Tie Breaking Formula
- Appointment on Compassionate Ground in Railways
- Scheme for Compassionate Appointment – Relative Merit Points and Procedure for Selection in Department of Posts
- Appointment on Compassionate Grounds – LOK SABHA
- BPMS Demands Review of Procedure of Compassionate Appointment
- Extension of Social Security and Welfare by Grant of one time relaxation on the ceiling of 5% for compassionate appointment in Ministry of Defence
- Request for Relaxation in Compassionate Appointment due to Deaths of COVID-19
- Central Government Vacancies for Compassionate Appointment in the MTS – DG Cadre
- Appointment on Compassionate Grounds in Grade Pay 4200 – Railway Board Order
- Grant of One Time Relaxation for Compassionate Appointments – BPMS
- Induction training of Engineering Degree/Diploma Holder Compassionate appointees – training period duration
- Grant of one-time relaxation from the ceiling of 5% for compassionate appointments in the Ministry of Defence – BPMS
- SCHEME FOR COMPASSIONATE APPOINTMENT IN PUBLIC SECTOR BANKS
- Clarification on compassionate appointment for married son – DOPT ORDERS on 05 Sep 2016
- 7th CPC- Labour Union leaders hold meeting with Dr Jitendra
- Fitness of candidates including cases of compassionate ground appointments, PwD (non-gazetted) & land losers etc. found diabetic in first medical examination.
- Review of Compassionate appointment cases in true spirit of the guidelines issued by DoP&T
- Appointment on compassionate grounds – Clarifications issued by Railway Board
- Dopt Clarification on Definition of a Dependent Family Member