CSD Online AFD Portal to Purchase AFD Items
The CSD Canteen in India is operated by the Ministry of Defence (Indian Army) for the benefit of its Defence personnel. The CSD Canteen in India is a great way for Indian Army personnel to access the products and services they need. It is a convenient and affordable way to purchase items and services. The CSD Canteen India provides a wide range of products and services to eligible customers. From grocery items to clothing, electronics, furniture, and home appliances, the CSD Canteen India has it all. It also provides a variety of services such as Bank financing for product purchase.
Defence Minister Rajnath Singh launched the Online Portal https://afd.csdindia.gov.in/ for purchase of items Against Firm Demand (AFD) from CSD Canteens.
CSD Online Purchase AFD Items: How to Register and Check Eligibility
The Armed Forces Personnel and Employees working in various department under Ministry of Defence can purchase AFD Items as per their entitlement through this Online AFD Portal
The process of purchasing AFD Items has been now simplified through this Online Portal. Payment can be made through Online using Net banking, Debit Cards or Credit cards
First complete the registration process at https://afd.csdindia.gov.in/login/ before start purchasing in this AFD Portal
- CSD AFD Login Page – https://afd.csdindia.gov.in/
- CSD AFD New Login Registration – https://afd.csdindia.gov.in/register/
- CSD AFD Online Login – https://afd.csdindia.gov.in/login/
Users are advised to register on the website (https://afd.csdindia.gov.in) first to buy products from AFD-CSD. It is mandatory procedure. You may follow the registration manual for step by step pictorial guide on “new user registration”.
This guide is to help users in placing demands. Here is a detailed step by step pictorial guide:
Step 1: Registered users have to login first to search products and place demand. Click on “SHOP NOW” to login.
Step 2: Enter details to login and click on “Login”.(Fig.2)
Step 3: Same page will reload with OTP verification window. Enter only the OTP, which will be sent on the registered mobile number. (Fig.3)
As soon as you click on “Validate”, page will be redirected to the list of products.
Step 4: Search for the desired products. User have options like following to narrow down their search: (Fig. 4)
1. Search bar
2. Filter by price
Step 5: Highlight the product in which you are interested. Click on “View”.
Step 6: User can now choose more details of the product like color, dealer, depot, and URC.
Price range is mentioned because price of the product is different in every state. User can view details of the selected dealer.
Step 7: Click “Checkout”. Note: Users might get any of the following alerts:
A) “You are not entitled to purchase the selected car”.
This occurs when the entitlement (Fig.10) of the officer doesn’t allow purchase from that price range.
B) “You are not entitled to purchase a car as you have not completed five years of service”. (Fig.10)
This occurs when the user haven’t completed 5 years of service. User can only buy products after completing 5 years of service.
Step 8: You will be redirected to the “Checkout” page. (Fig. 13) This page has 3 sections:
a) Pre-filled section (Fig. 14) The data in this section is fetched from the registration form and it cannot be changed.
b) Yet to be filled section
User will have to upload the documents and the requested data. No serving document should be uploaded until specified.
c) Payment Details/Summary
Depending upon the state/price zone you choose “tax class” will be implemented. For eg: For Delhi region, tax class-8 is used.
Note: Please take care of the following things:
A) The “Dealer Price” (Fig. 16) and “Net price to be Paid” (Fig. 16) should be exactly same otherwise an alert will be generated (Fig. 18) preventing generation of demand.
CSD Canteen Car, Bike Online Sale of AFD Items Guidelines
Eligibility Criteria for purchasing through Canteen Stores Department (CSD) AFD Portal
www.afd.csdindia.gov.in is the important domain name of the CSD Online Portal. All Armed Forces Personnel and Ex-Servicemen to be registered their details before purchasing AFD items in this portal
All Armed Forces Personnel and Ex-Servicemen and also Ordnance Civil Offices are eligible for purchasing a car from CSD Depot Canteen and eligibility conditions are given below:
Latest policy on purchase of four wheeler through CSD
Eligibility Criteria of Four Wheeler (Car, Jeep) Through CSD
(a) Armed Forces Personnel (Serving and Retired) & Widows (As applicable) Pay Level 3A to 6
Rs. Six Lakhs excluding taxes.
The first car while in service and the Second car after Retirement. First car after min Five Years of service. Gap between purchase of Two cars to be Eight years. For Widows, if the late husband had purchased a car each while in service and after retirement then the widow will not be eligible to buy a car. In case late husband had purchased only one car while in service, then widow can buy one car through CSD after a gap of Eight year from the date of last purchase.
b) Armed Forces Personnel (Serving and Retired) and Widows as applicable Pay Level 7 to 9
Rs. Seven Lakhs excluding taxes
First car as an or, second car on promotion as JCO and third car after retirement. First car after min Five year of service.Gap between purchase of Two cars to be Eight years. (For Widows, if the last husband had purchased a car each while in service as well as after retirement then the widow will not be eligible to buy a car. In case late husband had purchased car (s) only while in service, then widow can buy one car through CSD after a gap of Eight years from the date of last purchase.)
(c) Armed Forces Personnel (Serving and Retired) and Widows (as applicable) Pay Level 10-18
Rs. 15 Lakhs excluding taxes
Once in Eight years
(d) Civil Defence Officers (Serving only) Pay Level 11 to 18
Rs.15 Lakhs excluding taxes.
Once in Eight years
Eligibility criteria for other AFD-I items (viz) Two wheelers / AC / Fridge / Washing Machine / Laptops / Desktops etc.
Following category of canteen smartcard holders are authorized for other AFD-I items:-
- Armed Forces Personnel (Serving & Retired) – Pay level 1 to 18.
- Defence Civilian Employees (Serving & Retired) – Pay level 1 to 18.
- Defence Civilian Family Pensioners – Pay level 1 to 18.
- Gap between purchase of same item / two wheeler to be of minimum 4 years from the date of last purchase.
- At a time only one type of AFD-I items can be purchased within the above specified time gap.
CSD AFD Online Payment
Guidelines to make Online/ Offline/ Loan Payments – AFD Portal
- ANY PAYMENT HAS TO BE MADE ONLY FROM BENEFICIARY’s ACCOUNT.
- PAYMENT FROM THIRD PARTY ACCOUNT WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED.
- AND DEMAND WILL BE REJECTED BY DEPOT.
- NO CASH TRANSACTION WILL BE ACCEPTED.
Payment Gateway integrated with AFD CSD Portal supports following modes of Payment:
- Credit/ Debit Card
- Net Banking
- Bank Transfer
Note-1: Beneficiary can make payment only from his own account through any of the above modes of payment. Amount transferred from any other account other than individual will be treated as Third Party Transfer and demand can be rejected by CSD Depots.
Note-2: If cost of the AFD item is above Rs.10 Lakhs, beneficiary would be given an option to split the payment into 2 online payments to overcome the limitation put by SBI bank on the maximum amount that can be transacted through net banking.
- In case you choose Bank Transfer mode, Please download the e-challan generated by the Payment Gateway that will be mentioning the virtual Account number, IFSC code and the exact amount to be deposited by NEFT/RTGS.
- Virtual Account Number generated in e-challan is a 16 digit account number with first 9 digits remaining same as 222333154xxxxxxx and IFSC Code is always YESB0CMSNOC.
- You can take a print out of the e-challan to your bank and request Bank to do NEFT/RTGS exactly as per details mentioned on the e-challan.
- Please note that each e-challan payment is valid only for one transaction and if amount remitted is not as per what is mentioned on the e-challan, Payment Gateway will reject that transaction and you will get a refund back in your bank account.
LOAN PAYMENT ONLY:
ONLY Loan Payment can be made by direct bank transfer into bank account of CSD HO wef 15th May 2021 and balance amount if any, should be paid by the beneficiary through either online or offline payment method as mentioned above from his/her own account using the payment gateway.
AFD: CSD HO MAIN ACCOUNT DETAILS:-
- Bank Account Name: CSD Head Office Main Account AFD-I Receipts Only
- Bank Account Number: 0062002100156092
- Bank Name & Branch: PNB Fort Branch Mumbai
- IFS Code: PUNB0006200
Note: Beneficiary needs to upload UTR details of loan payment made in CSD HO bank account. And balance amount would need to be paid online by the beneficiary from his/her own account using the payment gateway.
TERMS & CONDITIONS — PURCHASE OF AFD-I CSD ITEMS THROUGH ONLINE PORTAL
I certify that I am eligible for purchase of the item as per “Eligibility Criteria” issued by Canteen Service Directorate. Details are given in link below.
- The item will be used for personal use only and will not be sold / transferred before completion of four years from date of purchase (for four wheelers — five years)
- In case of any violation of rules, like being ineligible as per Pay Level, declaring wrong category (Offr/ JCO/ OR), purchase of four wheeler with a gap less than 8 years and purchase of two wheeler/ any other AFD1 item with a gap of less than four years, I am liable to following actions:-
(a) My demand will be cancelled.
(b) All my Canteen Smart Cards will be blocked for 3 years
(c) In case of Serving Pers — my unit will be informed to initiate disciplinary action against me.
- In case I withdraw my application / cancel my demand for any reason after issue of Purchase Order, I will submit the refund application through nominated URC to CSD Depot concerned along with NEFT / RTGS details.
(a) Refund amount shall be given after receipt of application at concerned CSD Depot.
- I understand that all “Chargeback / Disputes” for online payment method on this portal will not be entertained as the amount gets deposited to Consolidated Fund of India (CFI). Refund, if any will be taken by me separately from Depot/ CSD Head Office and not from the issuing bank.
- I understand that refund on any grounds is subject to availability of funds at CSD HO/Depots and approval by the Competent Authority after receipt of refund application from the beneficiary at the concerned CSD Depot.
- I understand and do on my own the vehicle registration, insurance process & pay cost as per respective States parivahan portal regulations & on ex-showroom price of the vehicle mentioned in dealer invoice or as applicable. I will comply to it.
- I understand and accept to the delivery terms & conditions as stated in the ‘Availability Certificate’ by the dealer and accordingly placing the demand.
- I understand and confirm hereby that all the amounts being transferred/ transacted are from my own account and not from others. If so, my demand can be rejected by the concerned depot.
- I declare hereby that no false information/ details/ data are being submitted by me and if anything found at a later stage I am liable for necessary penal/prosecution action by the Competent Authority.
- For all matters related to quality/ installation/after sales service, I understand and follow on my own the procedure/norms as promulgated by the respective OEMs.
- I am aware that all my deposits are going directly into CFI account of GoI. Refund is to be made by CSD installations from separate Govt Fund (subject to allotment/availability), hence the refund process may take up to three months from the date of my formal application to the Depot since the refunds are treated as a afresh item of expenditure from the GoI budget.
- I am aware that no interest will be payable on any refund amount being paid by CSD to me.
- I accept all the above conditions.
For Beneficiary Registration & Updation Issues, URC Registration & Updation issue, Login & Password issue – To click on the following link: https://afd.csdindia.gov.in/contact-us/
- For issues related to registration: 0120-4699923 / firstname.lastname@example.org / SCPL Whatsapp number 9582250281
- Helpline number of CS Directorate: 011-26181892 / email@example.com
Kindly Contact the above numbers based on your issue, from Monday to Friday between 10:00 A.M – 5:00 P.M
[sc_fs_multi_faq headline-0=”h2″ question-0=”What is the Official CSD AFD online website?” answer-0=”The official CSD AFD online website – https://afd.csdindia.gov.in/” image-0=”” headline-1=”h2″ question-1=”How to purchase AFD items in CSD Canteen online?” answer-1=”Go to the official portal of CSD AFD Online (www.afd.csdindia.gov.in). Register with some simple steps before processing of purchase. Select the item and pay online and get the LS Order from your URC.” image-1=”” count=”2″ html=”true” css_class=””]